The Cedar Polka Fest Art & Craft Show will be held in conjunction with the Cedar Polka Fest. The show will be located on Railroad Avenue and Sullivan St. outside of the Polka Fest tent. Get loads of exposure, the festival typically has around 10,000 visitors annually. No buy/sell or manufactured work will be allowed.
- Booth fee is $50.00 before June 14th. Late registration after June 14th is $75.00
- Set up begins at 8:30 am. Tear down is no earlier than 5 pm.
- Booth space is 10 x 10. No stakes allowed to anchor your booth, weights are advised.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set up & tear down.
- Sorry electric is not available.
- If you leave before 5 pm, you will not be able to drive up to your booth for tear down and loading. We cannot allow your vehicle into the show area for safety reasons.
- Registration deadline is June 14th, 2021
- Booth fees are non-refundable & non- transferable.
Submit Registration via Mail
Simply download the form, print out the PDF and follow the instructions.Download Registration Form